Nestled amongst the trees in the Great Tew arboretum is our beautiful Glamping area. Please take a look at some of the wonderful things we had on offer in 2013 and follow the links to their websites for more information. In order to Glamp, you will need to purchase weekend with camping tickets when they become available. Glamping option will go on sale early 2014.
The Podpad is one of the quirkiest and most innovative ideas in the world of camping today.
Designed to be fun, comfortable, secure and individual, the Podpad provides the solution to the less attractive aspects of camping and, takes away all the hassles of setting up and taking down camp, especially in our local climate, which we all know and love so much.
Add to this the totally unique experience of “Podpadding” and we are sure that you will never look back.
For more information visit podpads.com/cornbury
CLOUDHOUSES – YURTS & SQURTS
Offering a range of colourful Yurts and Cloudhouses for 2 to 7 people. For more information visit www.yurtsandsqurts.com
Your tent’s already here
Book a ready-pitched and fully equipped tent. Choose from 2, 4, 6 and 8 person tents or one of our cosy canvas tent options and all the kit you need to camp – from sleeping bags to head torches.
Visit www.tangerinefields.co.uk for more information.
Cool canvas camping in tribal Tipis with options for furnishings, beds and power. This year we have redesigned the Tipi Tent as a brilliant budget option for up to 4 people, costing only £384 including VAT.
- Tipis are beautiful, comfortable and spacious.
- Range of sizes to suit couples, families or large groups of friends.
- Tipis come complete with rain-catchers, snug inner linings, waterproof groundsheets and carpet flooring.
- Furnishings package includes rugs, cushions, backrest chairs, sheepskins, table and lanterns.
Fancy a good night’s sleep?
You can even book futon mattresses complete with sheets, duvet, pillows and woollen blanket.
Want to keep your phone charged?
Just book one of our hugely popular Power Tables. Each table comes with 2 standard car-charger sockets and built in LED lighting.
We want your time at Cornbury to be as relaxing as possible, so that you can simply enjoy yourself and make the most of this legendary event.
- Tipis are pre-erected and ready for your arrival at the Festival.
- Reception Tipi with staff to settle you in and make sure your stay goes smoothly.
- Maintenance crew to look after the structures during the event.
- Tipis are situated in a separate camping area with its own exclusive facilities such as showers and toilets.
For more information visit http://www.hearthworks.co.uk/booking.php