For any queries regarding tickets please email The Ticket Factory Customer Services firstname.lastname@example.org or call them on 0844 581 0777.
All prices shown include admin fee
- All tickets are subject to a one-off £2.50 fulfilment fee on the total order and £4 special delivery
- Tickets non-refundable, non-returnable & non-transferable – please CHECK your booking before you make payment
- Maximum of 10 tickets per booking
- Children aged 2 and under go free of charge and do not need a ticket
- Maximum of 2 young Children or Young People per adult
- Campervan permit to be purchased in conjunction with Weekend with Camping tickets only (NOT with Quieter Camping) – STRICT PITCH SIZE 6M X 7.5M
- VIP upgrades available for Earlybird ticket holders – please call the Ticket Factory Customer Services on 0844 581 0777
Young Person / Child Tickets
Young Person (13-16) and Child Tickets (3-12) are only available when purchasing an adult ticket. ALL children must be accompanied by an adult. Children aged 2 and under do not need a ticket but will be ‘writsbanded’ on arrival at the festival. STRICT MAX OF 2 YOUNG PERSON OR CHILD TICKETS PER ADULT TICKET PURCHASED.
Quieter Camping area available. Please note this is not applicable to disabled ticket holders or Campervan pass holders, as each has their own designated area.
Thinking of “Glamping”? Purchase your weekend camping tickets and then arrange your “Glamping” package separately once Glamping options become available early in 2014.
Please note there is no VIP Campsite – the VIP experience applies to the Arena only.
Please note that tickets cannot be duplicated
For security we recommend tickets are sent by recorded delivery
All tickets will be sent in early June
Campsite opens: 2pm Thursday 3rd July, closes Midday Monday 7th July
Arena Gates open: 12 noon Friday 4th July, 9am Saturday 5th July, 9am Sunday 6th July
For information on Campervans/Caravans please our Camping Page.
If you are disabled and receive the middle or higher rate care component of the DLA (therefore requiring full time assistance), your carer is entitled to a FREE ticket for Cornbury and you may use the disabled facilities.
You MUST be able to provide a copy of a recent letter (2013/2014) from the DWP stating that you are entitled to this component of the DLA in order to claim a free ticket for your carer. If you do not have a recent letter, you will need to contact the DWP and ask them to send you one.
If you are unable to provide a letter from the DWP as requested above, you will not be entitled to a free ticket for your carer.
How to apply for your carer’s free ticket:
As a disabled customer you will need to purchase your ticket via the ticket booking website www.bookingsdirect.com or over the phone 0844 338 0000. You will then be able to apply for your carer’s free ticket via the Festival Office.
- FIRST buy your ticket online or over the phone
- Download and fill in the application form, ensuring you enter your ticket booking confirmation number
- Send it to: Disabled Carer Tickets, Cornbury Music Festival, Unit 5, Berghem Mews, Blythe Road, London W14 0HN – along with a copy of a recent letter (2013/2014) from the DWP stating that you receive either the middle or higher rate care component of the DLA
Your carer will then be sent the same ticket type that you have purchased, FREE OF CHARGE, along with a car pass and instructions regarding access to the festival.
We must receive your application by Friday 13th June 2014 – any applications received after this date will not be accepted.
When purchasing your tickets, please choose the ‘Weekend with Camping’ option if you would like to camp in the Disabled camping area. Please do NOT purchase ‘Quieter camping’ tickets as these only apply to the general campsites.
Due to limited space in the disabled camping area we ask that each disabled customer has a maximum of 3 others camping with them (this includes your carer, if applicable). If you wish to camp in a larger group, you are of course free to do so in any of the public campsites.
If you would like to bring your campervan into the Disabled campsite, you will need to purchase a Campervan Permit when purchasing your Weekend with Camping tickets.
FOR MORE INFORMATION REGARDING FACILITIES FOR THE DISABLED, PLEASE CLICK HERE